Job Title: Lawn Maintenance
The position of Lawn Maintenance is responsible for effectively caring for and maintaining lawns to client’s or our standards while promoting a positive image of the company and management.
- Assist with loading/unloading of work trucks.
- Operates lawn maintenance equipment in an effective, productive, and safe manner.
- Maintain job site staging area clean and organized.
- Assist in keeping the job site tidy, organized and safe.
- Interact with clients and represent Wimberg in a positive responsible manner while providing exceptional customer service.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Identifies ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Arrives consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals and completes tasks on time or proposes an alternate plan to the appropriate person.
- Required and expected to work with each crew member both effectively and reasonably.
- Comply with company safety policy at all times.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: NO
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- OR one to three years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Write routine reports and correspondence. Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
COMPUTER SKILLS: None.
- Able to interpret written and verbal instructions and apply to company situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body.
- Be able to reach overhead.
- Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Be able to lift 75 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions. This could include extreme heat and also extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
How to apply:
You may apply in person at our office Monday-Friday from 8:00am-3:00pm.
1354 US Route 50
Milford, OH 45150
To inquire about our current opportunities, or with questions, please contact us at