Wimberg Spring Clean Up
“Bringing Your Landscape Back To Life”
Spring is an important time for landscapes. The spring clean-up is a great way to revive your property from the hardship of winter and prepare your landscape for the warm weather ahead.
Services included in the Spring Clean Up
- Remove all debris from mulch beds and tree rings.
- Remove existing weeds and apply a pre-emergent weed control to all beds.
- Cut back all Perennials, Grasses and Roses.
- Place a fresh edge on all beds and tree rings.
- Install a fresh new layer of Triple Shredded Hardwood mulch throughout beds.
- Remove all debris and edgings from site.
Other Mulches available upon request:
- Black Dyed Mulch: retains its color, great for non garden areas
- Pine Straw: great for beds, tree rings, hillsides and evergreen beds
- Cypress Mulch: distinct color and long lasting
- Pine Fines: recommended for perennial and annual beds
- Pine Nuggets: long lasting
- Playgroung Mulch: clean and soft pine